If you’re looking for an earth tone with a little something extra, blue dunes granite is the material for you. This unique granite has varying tones of cream, grey, and black throughout, with specks of blue that become visible when you take a closer look.
Whether you use it for countertops, floors, or another application in your home, blue dunes granite is sure to make a statement. This beautiful material is perfect for those who want to add a touch of luxury to their space without going over the top.
What is blue dunes granite?
Granite is an igneous rock that is formed from the slow cooling of magma deep within the earth. It is a hard and durable stone that has been used for centuries in a variety of applications. Granite is available in a wide range of colors, but blue granite is particularly unique.
Blue granite is rarer than other colors of granite and has a striking appearance. The stone is typically light blue in color with darker veins running through it. Blue granite is often used in decorative applications due to its unique color and pattern.
Granite is a popular choice for countertops, flooring, and other architectural features. It is easy to care for and maintain, making it a great choice for busy households. Blue granite adds a touch of elegance to any space and can help create a unique look for your home.
Read Also: Blue Bahia Granite
Unique Features of Blue Dunes Granite
Looking to add a touch of warmth to your home? Consider using this granite in your next design project. This unique stone combines cream, gray, and black colors with specks of blue hidden throughout. Its earthy tone is sure to give any room a cozy feeling.
In addition to its aesthetic appeal, Blue Dunes granite is also durable and easy to care for. It’s perfect for high-traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms. Plus, it’s resistant to scratches, staining, and heat. So if you’re looking for a unique stone that will stand the test of time, consider Blue Dunes granite.
If you’re considering adding Blue Dunes granite to your home, you’re probably wondering how much it will cost. Here’s a look at the average costs of this popular granite, as well as some tips on getting the best price.
On average, this granite costs between $60 and $80 per square foot. This price can vary depending on the quality of the granite and where you purchase it from. To get the best price on Blue Dunes granite, it’s important to compare prices from multiple suppliers.
When choosing this granite for your home, keep in mind that it’s a durable material that will last for many years. It’s also heat-resistant and easy to clean, making it a great choice for kitchens and bathrooms. With its unique blue color, this granite can also add a touch of luxury to any space.
Where Can Blue Dunes Granite be Used?
Blue Dunes Granite is a unique and beautiful natural stone that can be used to add an attractive touch to any room in your home. Here are five possible uses for Blue Dunes Granite in your home:
1. Use it as a countertop in your kitchen or bathroom for a stylish and elegant look.
2. Use it as a backsplash behind your stove or sink for a unique and eye-catching design.
3. Use it as flooring in any room of your home for a luxurious and sophisticated look.
4. Use it to create stunning outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, or pool areas.
5. Use it to create accents or focal points in any room, such as fireplaces, mantles, or built-in shelving units.
Read Also: Labradorite Countertop
It has a unique color that makes it a popular choice for countertops and other architectural features. While it is durable and easy to care for, there are a few things you should do to maintain your blue dunes granite.
First, clean your granite regularly with a mild soap and water solution. You can also use a commercial granite cleaner if you prefer. Be sure to rinse away all the soap residue afterward.
Second, avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your granite. These can damage the finish and make it more susceptible to stains.
Finally, sealed your granite periodically to help protect it from stains and other damage. You can do this yourself with a kit from the hardware store, or hire a professional to do it for you.
If you’re considering blue dunes granite for your next home project, here are a few things to keep in mind. This type of granite is one of the most popular on the market because of its unique color and pattern. It’s also one of the most durable, making it ideal for high-traffic areas or homes with small children. Here are a few other pros of blue dunes granite:
1. There’s no denying that blue dunes granite is unique. Its distinct color and pattern make it stand out from other types of granite, which can be a plus if you’re looking for something different.
2. It is durable and easy to care for, making it an ideal choice for kitchen countertops and other high-traffic areas.
3. It is also heat-resistant and scratch-resistant, making it ideal for use in fireplaces and outdoor areas.
4. This natural stone is also slip-resistant, making it a good choice for flooring in high-traffic areas or around pools.
5. It is an eco-friendly choice because it is a natural product that can be recycled or reused.
If you’re considering blue dunes granite for your next home renovation, there are a few things you should know. While this type of granite is beautiful and unique, it does have some drawbacks. Here are a few cons of blue dunes granite:
1. It is expensive. Blue dunes granite is one of the most expensive types of granite on the market. If you’re on a budget, this might not be the best option for you.
2. It’s difficult to find. Because blue dunes is so rare, it can be difficult to find suppliers who carry it. If you do manage to find it, be prepared to pay a premium price.
3. It’s delicate. This type of granite is quite delicate and can easily scratch or chip if not handled carefully.
In conclusion, blue dunes granite is a beautiful and unique material that can add value to any home. It is important to remember that this material is very fragile and must be handled with care. If you are considering using blue dunes in your home, be sure to consult with a professional to ensure that it will be installed correctly.